[Public-list] Blog Update from Into The Blue (Atlantic Crossing)

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 14 09:46:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

We are now in Sint Maarten, enjoying the balmy breezes
(when it isn't squalling) and music on the boardwalk
of Philipsburg.  We had a great sail getting here from
Nevis, a beam reach in 12 to 14 knot winds all the
way.  An Alberg does love a beam reach!  From here we
will be heading for the USVIs, and we'll try to update
our blog again from there.  Meanwhile, hope you enjoy
reading about our last crossing.  We really
appreciated the sea-kindly qualities of the Alberg on
that one.

Richard and Margaret
Into The Blue, #609