[Public-list] Centre Hatch on 1965 A30

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Sat Mar 10 16:45:33 PST 2007

This boat was owned by one of the Chesapeake Bay Alberg 30 Association
members for many years.  I believe she was sold in the late 90s.  The
hull number is 89.  Her name was "Gracious Lady" and she was a fantastic
boat.  She was lovingly and expertly cared for when we knew her.  The
center hatch let in extra light and air although I don't know if it was
original or installed by an owner.  I rather think it was owner
installed but, well done.  I haven't seen her since our friends sold her
so I don't know her present condition.  But then, any Alberg30 is a
wonderful boat.  ( I figured out her history by the registration number.)

Are you interested?

Happy Sailing,

Gail Dinwiddie
Calypso # 543