[Public-list] Fw: Cockpit drains above water line

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Mar 14 14:51:22 PDT 2007

When I had 'Boat for Sale' we noticed to our glee one year that one of our
publishing dates fell on April 1.  We did a bogus yacht review on the
amazing but imaginary 'FUGI 30' - on the cover we put a picture of a
non-descript fibre glass boat... Inside we clipped condo interior photos
from Architectural Digest to use as pictures of the amazing interior.  My
colleague wrote an editorial and review full of startled descriptive phrases
about the incredible use of space.

Most people knew we were kidding - a few were fooled and one wrote us an
angry letter...

Gord #426