[Public-list] Cockpit drains above water line

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 17:44:31 PDT 2007

When you are heeled enough to back flow the scupper, there is also a lot of
spray flying and other water in the cockpit.  The only time I had a major
problem with water coming up the scuppers was when we had too many people
aboard for cocktails.  Solution in this case, there are two:
1.  Don't sweat the small stuff, have a drink.
2.  Corks

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or
unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of
humor or irrational religious beliefs.