[Public-list] New owner

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 22:40:35 PDT 2007

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to the  group.
 I recently bought an Alberg 30, hull # 473 and have  really enjoyed learning about them from this group.
 I bought the vessel on eBay as a totally "gutted"  project boat and have started a Blog chronicling the restoration at this link
 http://alberg30.blogspot.com/
 I hope to go get the boat the first week in June  and bring it home (4,200 miles round tip).
 Thanks to all for the HUGE wealth of information  that has been posted!

 Best regards, Don Lang