[Public-list] public-list Digest, Vol 977, Issue 1

Cole, Andrew L andrew.cole at llff.com
Mon May 21 14:52:16 PDT 2007

Bob,

If you need it, we have a jig that the previous owner built to replicate
the curvature of the slider while laminating a new one out of your
choice of flexible material.

It's in our basement, if you'd like to borrow it, let me know and I can
leave it on our porch for you.  It is for an old-style boat, not sure if
that makes any difference.

Andrew Cole
Andante -152

Cole, Andrew L
Admitted in Maryland, Virginia & Florida
One Corporate Center
10451 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1000
Baltimore MD 21117

tel: 410 581-7408
fax: (410) 581-7410
mob: (410) 206-3577

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for public-list at lists.alberg30.org. If you are not public-list at lists.alberg30.org you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify andrew.cole at llff.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Cole, Andrew L therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Message: 1