[Public-list] Steaming exhaust to Mike Lehman

Bill Newman newman423 at sympatico.ca
Tue May 22 14:29:25 PDT 2007

Mike,

Thanks for you response.  Since installation of the new exhaust I think I have been programmed to expect some problems.  After sending the email this morning, a picture in full technicolour popped into my head of the engine with the return valve turned full on.  Almost mystical isn't it:  A visit to the boat later this morning confirmed this.  With the return valve turned off or partially off there is no steam and lots of exhaust water.  I must have turned it full on while messing around with the engine.  Thanks again.  Sometimes it is hard to look for the easy solutions first.

Regards,

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III, #233