[Public-list] #521 Is Home

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Tue May 1 10:59:03 PDT 2007

Bill Ydel wrote:

>John,
>
>Welcome to South Carolina. Are you going to keep #521 in Georgetown?
>I have SallyB #441 at the Charleston Harbor Marina in the lee of the
>Yorktown.
>
>Bill

Hi Bill,

Yes, she'll be staying in Georgetown, on the Sampit.  We have a trip
tentatively planned for Charleston the first week in October, weather
depending.  The plan right now is to run offshore one way and ICW the
other.  I'd like to stop for a day in McClellanville, and I've been told
that section of the ICW is very pretty.  I might want to chew your ear a
little about places to anchor around Charleston Harbor, marina rates, etc.

Must be pretty cool see your boat next to that carrier.

--
John