[Public-list] NOOD Race Day 2

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:22:58 PDT 2007

Bob-

I bought numbers to correct the 181 during lunch today. Fortunately I
only needed 2's and 7's.

It is a super flat jib, and it's obviously really old, but I enjoyed
using it. The boat felt really good upwind in the very breezy
conditions on Sunday. Much better than on Saturday with my #1. Again,
thanks so much. What an awesome class association we have that there
are people who will just give their old stuff to other people and it
gets re-cycled back into service! Awesome!

Later,