[Public-list] lazy guys

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu May 3 06:25:51 PDT 2007

Hugh,

The boat was "Cheetah" out of Mentor (OH) YC (red hull w/ 4' cheetah painted
on each side).  Owner was Dick Newpher, AKA Pirate, who was pretty
successful racing on Lake Erie in the 70s.  Don't recall racing against "May
West" but it was the early 80s and memory fades.  Hard to forget the name of
one of our close competitors though, "Mal De Mer"; don't know why anyone
would name their boat "sea sickness" but to each her own.

Roger