[Public-list] Mast wiring.....

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 11:11:17 PDT 2007

Jim,

If the wires are long enough to go through the deck, I would terminate them
below decks with a terminal block. This would protect the connections from
failingdue to exposure. For the thru-deck connector I would use a Blue Seas
Cable Clam

http://bluesea.com/category/9/productline/overview/1

Mike Lehman