[Public-list] Outboard Engines

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Wed May 16 08:19:18 PDT 2007

Hi Derrick;
    Don't just think "transom".  Here is a link to a very interesting site.  about half way down this page you will find a picture of another option.       http://www.capehorn.com/sections/remotorisation/remotoriserAng.htm
lots of other interesting stuff here too.
Also, the last time I was in Lunenburg I saw BONES,  an A30,  out in the harbour with an outboard sticking off the transom - not pretty but quick and easy.  Not sure if that was permanent or temporary.  Here is the link to their website.  The site was built some time ago ( before outboard) so didn't see an pix but maybe the site will help you contact the owners.    http://www.ninascottstoddart.com/bones.html

Cheers,    Rod