[Public-list] Finesse-It question for M Lehman

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 18 16:31:46 PDT 2007

Linear urethane is the chemical family Mike is talking
here, I think. EasyPoxy is not of the same.

I have rolled/tipped International's first Polythane, then
Interthane, next I guess I'll try Perfection. That was
news to me. I don't wash or wax topsides and get 12-15
yrs. of high gloss on my black hull.

It's best to think of this stuff as 3 part-thinner in the
right proportion is what makes the whole brushing thing
work, and that changes according to humidity &
temperature, even when moving from one side of the boat to
the other. Especially black.

MichaelGrosh