[Public-list] Bulkheads question

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 08:25:35 PDT 2007

Don,

The main [forward] bulkheak is 3/4" teak both sides. The secondary bulheads
are 1/2" also teak both sides. The bulkheads fit into the slots in the cabin
liner and should be tight. The forward bulkhead has 'stiffeners' [mine are
2x3 pieces of oak] attached to both sides. These are not straight up and
down. The outboard stiffeners are angled. You may want to look at some of
the pitures on the A30 website

http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/

Mike Lehman