[Public-list] Back from Iraq...boat work to do

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 08:02:52 PDT 2007

John,
  If I remember correctly that door was advertized in the Main sheet Newsletter some time ago for sale.  You might check with the editor to see if it is still available.
  Michael #133

JOHN MANZA <manza_john at yahoo.com> wrote:
  So, I'll be back from Iraq on or about 1 July 07. I'm going to "race" the Jante II again in the Port Huron to Mackinac Race that begins on 21 July. On my large list of things to do is to find and install a hatch/door....the one that is between the head and the forward cabin. Somebody removed this long ago and I'm wondering if anybody on the list knows of an old, out of use Alberg 30 that has such interior parts available or if somebody has removed this hatch and does not plan on ever using it again.

Other "to do" items include fitting a new solar panel, finding and installing some more energy efficient navigation lights, and beating my crew back into shape.

John Manza
"Jante II" # 150

John D. Manza
US Department of State
Iraq Reconstruction Management Office
Provincial Program Manager, Dhi Qar/ Muthanna
DSN 445 2276
Cell 914 360 2301 (Baghdad use only)
Satellite phone 8816 315 21697
Unclass email: manza_john at yahoo.com