[Public-list] Sourcing A4 parts in the Toronto area

John Boor mahseer at kos.net
Mon May 28 05:49:54 PDT 2007

> Hi all,
> Can you recommend sources for A4 parts in the Toronto area; preferably
> establishment that are familiar with the A4 engines and can offer
> practical advise as well as parts.

E&C marine in toronto supply A4 parts and have seminars each winter on
diferent engines, I am in Belleville and have used Crinmar marine in
Kingston and Moyer marine in the States.  If you do use E&C marine check
prices carefully, the last time I purchased a head gasget it cost me
CDN$150 for an est$34.00 item I have not delt with them since.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380