[Public-list] Salon table mounting bracket?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Tue May 29 20:51:35 PDT 2007

Randy Katz wrote:
> Greetings, All,
>
>     The previous note about the table base reminds me....   Does anyone know
> where I might find the OTHER end of the table set up?  I have the original
> Z-tube, but the bracket that goes on the actual table and which receives the
> tube-end is that which I seek.

Randy, you could have a short piece of aluminum pipe welded onto a
plate, like the cockpit-mount shown on
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Accomodations/Table/cockpitmount.html
In fact, if you had two of them made, you could use the table in the
cockpit, also.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.