[Public-list] Cutless bearing

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:24:02 PDT 2007

Hi Joe,

Thanks for that. i didn't realize that you could buy pre-made dorade
boxes. that is nice. Saw them on Defender. They're not even that
expensive.

Your boat is one number before mine. Neat. Where are you located?

I got a quote on a new bow pulpit last winter and it was ultimately
too expensive. They were going to do a double rail design with a more
modern tight-radius curve which is analogous to the one you have. They
also were going to do welded bases. Ultimately it was beyond my
budget, but it's interesting to see how that looks on your boat.

Kind regards,

JB