[Public-list] Salon table mounting bracket?

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Tue May 29 15:35:28 PDT 2007

Greetings, All,

    The previous note about the table base reminds me....   Does anyone know
where I might find the OTHER end of the table set up?  I have the original
Z-tube, but the bracket that goes on the actual table and which receives the
tube-end is that which I seek.

    I presently have a rather funky set up which essentially works but which
results in the table being very wobbly.

    Any thoughts?  Anyone replacing their table who'd part with the table
mount bracket?  There could be BIG $$$ in this for someone! (ha!)

    Many Thanks,

    Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham, WA.