[Public-list] New Owner

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 17:10:22 PDT 2007

I'm not quite sure how to reply to individual messages in the list. I don't see a post reply button,....I have yet to learn the ropes. LOL

Gord; Thanks for the welcome. The boat is in Cleveland Ohio and home is Post Falls Idaho.

J Bergquist; Thanks. Let me know when you're out this way and I'll give you directions on how to find us.
Once the boat is finished I plan to have it on the lake for a season of trials then splash her on west coast and set sail for Hawaii.

Best Regards,  Don