[Public-List] Lagos, Portugal

Peter Milley milleype at kingston.net
Fri Nov 2 06:35:42 PDT 2007

Jim,
My wife and I spend several days in Lagos a few years ago and later rented a
house in Sagres near the large public wharf from where all the colourful
fishing boats operate. This was also said to be the location where Sir
Francis Drake landed when he later captured the fortress that was later
built on the location of the school of Prince Henry the Navigator. It was
like being in Mecca for a sailer. Very hallowed ground. Thanks for bring
back some very plesant memories.
Ventos justos meu amigo do sailor,
Peter Milley,
Brigantine Inc./CSTA