[Public-List] Yanmar, Volvo, Vetus, Universal, Westerbeke etc etc

JohnI a30blueteal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:34:57 PST 2007

I have a Universal diesel in my boat. I like most things about it
except the absolute inaccessibility of the oil dipstick. The Beta
design is much friendlier from a maintenance perspective. I neighbor
of mine in the harbor had a Beta installed last year. He loves it.
Whatever engine you go with be sure to thoroughly research what will
be involved in installing it in your particular boat.