[Public-List] [Member-List] maintenance seminar

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Fri Nov 16 08:58:43 PST 2007

I also would be very interested in attending a presentation/discussion on
insulating the cooler.  I have an older boat and the PO began to deconstruct
the ice box.

Bill Woodford
US 11
---- Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
wrote:

> I would love to see a presentation on increasing the insulation of the
cooler. I have one of the newer boats. There are a number of materials
available, and I would like to know which provide the highest insulating
factor, at what cost, and with what installation effort.