[Public-List] PNW rendezvous?

BRIAN HOFLER bhofler at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 1 15:07:28 PDT 2007

Yes there is a rendezvous every year. My problem is that I have not been able to attend because of location, time, etc. I am just responding to comments from others. The person to contact is craven at island.net. He is the main organizer and has a list of alberg (all types) owners in the BC / Washington State area. Perhaps David would like to join the conversation and decide on a time and place that is more convenient.

Brian