[Public-List] Cushion replacement

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Oct 3 10:09:02 PDT 2007

I assumed you meant outside cushions. We have new inside cushions. Mostly we used the old foam because it was in good shape. the foam in the salon is new and  stiffer than before. the fabric is a greenish blue - may sound awful, but it looks great. My wife agrees, too. I will see if I can get the code numbers.

David 432.

>>> "Bill Burke" <BurkeNH at verizon.net> 10/2/2007 3:59 PM >>>
I'm thinking of replacing my old (possibly original?) vinyl cushions this winter...  Any recommendations as to the latest and greatest fabric for the covers?  Recommendations as to the foam?  Any & all advice appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill
Osprey #116