[Public-List] looking for help with checking Alberg 30' "Georgia"

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Mon Oct 22 14:06:24 PDT 2007

Call Trident Yacht Sales in Solomons.  410-326-2011.  Or
tridentyachts at olg.com.   Ask if they know of any good Alberg 30's that
are available.  Sheila, at Trident, owns an Alberg 30.  They are good
people.

You will love the beauty and handling of an Alberg30 and the A30
Association is always available with advice and help.

Calypso