[Public-List] hot cider cruise this weekend!

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 08:11:29 PDT 2007

you guys on the chessie have all the fun!
damned envious
dan

J Bergquist <jbergqui at gmail.com> wrote: Folks,

I am the host for the Hot Cider Cruise this weekend which will be on
Weems Creek off the Severn River in West Annapolis. Weems Creek is the
first creek upstream of the academy (rt. 450) bridge on the academy
side of the river. Stay left as you come into the creek. I will be
hosting the cruise on my home mooring ball which is all the way up the
creek near the dinghy launch area and the Ridgely st. drawbridge.
There are many USNA mooring balls also available and room for
anchorage as well. Chelsea and I will be there by 2 PM on saturday and
hope that you can make it.

If you are coming by car, you can park on Tucker St. which dead-ends
at the water and is the dinghy launch area. You need to park on the
south side of the street (right side facing away from the water). The
other side is no parking.

We will have dinner & hot cider on the mooring Saturday evening, and
we will go out for breakfast on Sunday morning in West Annapolis.

We will monitor VHF channel 16. You may also call my cell phone at
410-507-3107.

If you do plan on coming, please RSVP to me directly at
jbergqui at gmail.com so we have an idea how many people to expect. I
look forward to seeing you saturday!

J Bergquist