[Public-List] Yanmar, Volvo, Vetus, Universal, Westerbeke etc etc

Gary Barker eyewander at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 04:38:30 PDT 2007

Derrick,
My choice would be one of the Beta 16 hp BZ 602. awl gripped white.
Beta is a Kubota engine adapted for marine applications.  They used
to make only a 20hp. which I thought was too much, and a 13hp, which
I thought was too little.  And like the three bears story, the 16 hp
is just right.  www.betamarinenc.com

Gary Barker