[Public-List] Yanmar, Volvo, Vetus, Universal, Westerbeke etc etc

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Fri Oct 26 06:20:28 PDT 2007

Years ago when I decided to replace the British Seagull outboard aux aboard
my Folkboat I made a scientific and exhaustive study of what was available.
I chose the Honda 4 stroke.  Unfortunately Honda's colours then were blue
and white - perfectly coordinating with the boat's paint job.  Friends
teased me for years about having chosen a motor that 'went' with the paint
job.

Gord