[Public-List] head butt

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 07:54:30 PDT 2007

it seems no matter how often i am on rascal, invariably i always smack my head on one of the two low spots. i have thin skin on the top of my head and no hair. always draws a little blood. have thought about getting a hockey,batting or other helmet and just putting it on whenever i go below to avoid the pain.
  anyone else have a better solution.
  and yes i know if i wasn't so stupid i would learn to always duck
  dan