[Public-List] Tom Maroldy

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 18 19:39:03 PDT 2007

I inquired about an Alberg by contacting Tom Maroldy as listed on the Alberg
site. I pass on this message as I received it from his business partner
Bruce Robertson

"As Tom's business partner I regret to advise you that Tom passed
away from a severe stroke on May 20, 2007. We miss him greatly and will
never be able to fill his shoes in this business. Sincerely --  Bruce
Robertson- Owner Trident
Yacht Sales"

Brian - #496

Checked by AVG Free Edition.