[Public-List] free Alberg 30

seafarer at tds.net seafarer at tds.net
Sat Sep 22 04:42:14 PDT 2007

I have a 1966 Alberg 30 which is in need of restoration.  This is a project boat.  It will need extensive work.  It is in the water in southeast Georgia (yes it floats).  Hull and deck are sound.  Has Yanmar diesel, mast steps, sta-lok terminals, pro-furl roller furling unit.

I want this boat to go to someone who will restore it to its former glory and appreciate it for the great boat that they are.

We have a 40 foot trawler which we cruise on so the Alberg will probably never be restored by me.  I need the dock space so the first person to get it off my dock owns it.

Gary
seafarer at tds.net
912-576-1766  -  when you call state that it is about the alberg.  My wife screens all calls for those damn telemarketers which drive me crazy even though I am on the national no call list.