[Public-List] head butt

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 8 09:07:36 PDT 2007

Hello Dan,

  Now that you have gone to all that effort to place those metal plates on either side of the one of the 'low spots' I am sure the damage and pain to your noggin is more substantial.  How about installing that nice canvas dinghy rub rail sold by Hamilton Marine on the edges of your 'low spots'.  This will only serve to cushion the blow for slow learners like....................hummmm...............some poeple we know....................;-)

  Michael

dan walker <dsailormon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  it seems no matter how often i am on rascal, invariably i always smack my head on one of the two low spots. i have thin skin on the top of my head and no hair. always draws a little blood. have thought about getting a hockey,batting or other helmet and just putting it on whenever i go below to avoid the pain.
anyone else have a better solution.
and yes i know if i wasn't so stupid i would learn to always duck
dan