[Public-List] Engine Power Loss

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 12 18:29:43 PDT 2007

Just a general thank you to all on the list for the suggestions for fixing
my power loss issue. I'm going to explore the gas filter suggestion as well
as the switched high-tension leads. I read that in the past but doubt that I
would get the RPM's as high with switched leads.
Normally, on calm water, the engine pushes to hull speed at approximately
1200 RPM. But that's it. There is no reserve if pushing against a current.
I have a few pictures of the restoration work I have done to Putachieside as
well as a couple of great pictures (at least I think their great) of my wife
and I sailing in Boundary Bay BC on September 9. If you wish to see let me
know or George, if you can post some, tell me where to send them.

Cheers - Brian - #496