[Public-List] replacement Signet speed log

milleype at kingston.net milleype at kingston.net
Fri Sep 14 20:30:49 PDT 2007

Hi Gord,
I'll contact Signet's via their website to see if they still offer the
unit I have although it is so old I doubt that they will have anything
that resembles my unit. I was hoping to find a unit from someone who had
updated their instrumention.
My summer has been busy working on the Alberg and sailing the Continental.
I went to Halifax to visit Justin last week on the harley. I must be
getting old because 4 days of driving on the bike felt like 4 weeks.
I will not be attending the ASTA convention in Victoria as I plan on
attending the ISTA convention in Liverpool if all goes well with work and
my other projects. Great to hear from you and if you're in Kingston you
always have a place to stay.
Peter