[Public-List] Tom Maroldy

capnreitz at aol.com capnreitz at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 09:15:37 PDT 2007

www.freespaces.com/alberg30? you can find a beauty.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hofler <bhofler at shaw.ca>
To: Alberg 30 Public List <public-list at alberg30.org>
Sent: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:39 pm
Subject: [Public-List] Tom Maroldy

I inquired about an Alberg by contacting Tom Maroldy as listed on the Alberg
site. I pass on this message as I received it from his business partner
Bruce Robertson

"As Tom's business partner I regret to advise you that Tom passed
away from a severe stroke on May 20, 2007. We miss him greatly and will
never be able to fill his shoes in this business. Sincerely --  Bruce
Robertson- Owner Trident
Yacht Sales"

Brian - #496

Checked by AVG Free Edition.