[Public-List] check valves & solar fans

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Tue Sep 25 14:53:16 PDT 2007

I bought the Nicro solar vent from West Marine - the one with the stainless top. Do not get the plastic one. Works well. It also has a switch so you can switch it off at night. The batteries will drive it through the night, and then re-charge during the day.

This Old Boat book had a good write up on how to rig up the bilge pump with check valves.

Jonathan