[Public-List] PNW A-30 rendezvous

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 30 09:19:29 PDT 2007

Brian,
  I am in Point Roberts. All of these destinations will be new to me so you guys are in a much better position to determine where we should go!
  This summer has been nothing more then working on the boat with a repowering job planned for the winter. We will be more then anxious to get out and about by May, and the idea of following other A30's to learn the area couldn't be a better idea.
  Derrick
  Mara #127

Brian Hofler <bhofler at shaw.ca> wrote:
  Hey Derrick...where are you located? And...I agree the bakery on Lopez is
great but getting into Fisherman's Bay can be a drag...Monday May 19 is a
Canadian holiday...perhaps Friday Harbour (point of entry for Canadians) in
the US or for a real rustic experience, Port Browning (clear Canadian
customs at Bedwell Bay...over to you.

Brian - #496