[Public-List] Repowering

Peter Milley milleype at kingston.net
Tue Sep 25 20:02:19 PDT 2007

Hi George,
The exhaust appears great. The Atomic was reconditioned by the previous
owner and from the exterior appears to be pristine and new. Looks however
can be deceiving especially when there is "water involved". The engine got a
soaking a year ago and was not attended to in a timely manner, hence the
need for a  new power plant.
Peter