[Public-List] Derrick's repowering photos

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Sun Apr 27 09:19:25 PDT 2008

Brilliant photos, Derrick! These will be immensely helpful to many
other people attempting this job. Eager to see the rest once you get
the thing in.

I had the same fiberglass engine beds which eventually started
collapsing some years after a diesel was installed. To me,building new
beds seemed impossible so I paid-- an arm and a leg-- for Cap Sante to
do it in Anacortes. They used some special $$$ hardwood for the beds,
but I admire your method with the bonded pallet parts.

Always good to have a helper-- woof, woof!

Randy Katz
Seattle/Bellingham WA

Message: 3