[Public-List] new winches

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:38:53 PDT 2008

Folks,

I recently completed the installation of some new winches & winch bases on
my boat. I am so stoked about this I just wanted to share it with you. Here
is a link to my favorite one of the pictures.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_X9pVAJpXiq0/SBeF2MfPl6I/AAAAAAAAAN8/2FPg_VbsfVw/s1600-h/P4290312.JPG

I REALLY LOVE THESE WINCHES.

I have wanted them since I got the boat in 2002.

The bases came from molds that Phil Beigel loaned to me. John Maliszewski
will be using them next.

I also recently installed a new bow pulpit, new taffrail, 2 new stanchions,
and re-did my electrical panel. I will try and do some write-ups on these
items in the next few weeks including pix so you can see what I did on those
items as well.

Stoked!

J Bergquist
Calliope #287