[Public-List] Mast Beam support

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 08:18:01 PDT 2008

Jay and others

Jay - When we were speaking some time ago, you said you had the "templates" - were you talking about the templates for the mast beam support - or for the icebox work you did?

Regardless, I need to put the same mast beam support in place that you have done. Any advice - is there a template that people are using? or do I just get down there and make my own.

It looks like the most complicated part of the job is decompressing the rig and jacking up the beam?? Am I over simplifying things?

Any comments welcome.

JA
197