[Public-List] Price too High was How old is to old?

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 15 04:41:50 PDT 2008

Look at it this way, if you pay $20K USD for a good boat and some think it
should be less. Consider this, if you keep the boat 20 years, the reality is
you only "overpaid? by some poster's metrics by $3 - $400 per year over the
time period for use of a great boat.

All things are relative. The boat should be in good shape and a 1965 will
have masonite deck coring which is highly desirable and virtually
indestructible. I would suggest those boats, for that feature alone should,
all other things being equal, command a premium price over their balsa cored
sisters.

ATB

John