[Public-List] Price too High was How old is to old?

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Tue Apr 15 13:53:36 PDT 2008

I'm sure he meant his sea boots.

Cheers,    Rod

~~~~ _/)~~~ _/)_/) ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   ~~    ~~~~~    ~~~~

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dan walker
  To: Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [Public-List] Price too High was How old is to old?

  combat boots on my alberg?? no no no

  And THAT reminds me of a line I read once involving H.W.Tilman.  At the end
  of one of his presentations on his sailing expeditions a young man came up
  to him and asked how one goes about doing things like he does.  Tilman
  responded "just pull your boots on, and walk out the door".  Easy for him to
  say, unmarried and with his military pension.  Most of us are tied to the
  land with a thousand threads that are difficult to cut.

  Gord A30 #426

   between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99