[Public-List] how old is too old

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Apr 16 17:23:55 PDT 2008

Yes, please keep contact with us Chris -

Are you familiar with the story of the wreck of HMS Wager on what is now
Wager Island, and the story behind Bahia Anna Pink? south of Chiloe?  I read
everything I can get my hands on related to that story and very much want to
visit those places some day.

The boat's number would have been on an aluminium plate on the outside lower
sill of the companionway.  I think some of the later boats that went to
American owners had their number moulded into the transom up near one corner
but I don't know for sure.   Of course you may find the number on the
mainsail.  If the plate is gone perhaps we can track down the number by
means of who owned the boat before.

If you want I will send you pictures of our stove installation.  I sail on
the upper Great Lakes in Canada... We usually sail into December and it gets
cold here then!

Gord #426