[Public-List] Interior cushions

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Fri Apr 18 21:56:26 PDT 2008

Interesting that Gord ( a fellow Georgian Bay sailor ) would list Michelle Stevens as a possible source of cushions.  I met Michelle at the Lunenburg Yacht Club the last time I was visiting my buddy who sails from that club.  A lovely lady who has a reputation for good work in that area.  Her loft is on 2nd Peninsula ,  just outside Lunenburg.
I had asked my NS buddy if he could recommend anyone, and his reply just came in.....
    " Michele Stevens Sail Loft does excellent work at a fair price but 'fair' ain't cheap! "

There you go David - another recommendation.  Hope this helps.

Is there ANYONE in sailing that Gord doesn't know ????

Cheers,    Rod