[Public-List] Interior brightwork

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Sat Apr 19 07:52:07 PDT 2008

Not a big problem.  First wipe EVERYTHING down with a weak solution of
Clorox and water.  Then wipe the wood with Formby's Lemon Oil.  I do
this every fall and "Calypso" has never had a mold/mildew problem.  Of
course you can also remove parts and pieces and take home to strip and
refinish with varnish - or whatever - over the long winter. I like to
just oil it and be done with it.

Enjoy your beautiful boat.

Gail Dinwiddie
Calypso