[Public-List] New Alberg 30 owner in Bellingham, WA

Jordan Sly jrsly at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:15:23 PDT 2008

Bob, Her name is Moon Song right now, but I plan on changing that when I take Her out this summer. I plan on changing it to Lamoreaux (with proper ceremony) after my grandpa who taught me a lot growing up. He was always a huge idol of mine, and he died a couple months ago. The hull on the stern is 551, but the one under the companionway is 552, so I don't know exactly what one to trust. I picked her up out of Vancouver, WA.

Jordan