[Public-List] Hey Gord Laco? - Hey Don

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 29 07:04:36 PDT 2008

Hey Don,

When are you bringing the Boat down for liftin this weekend ?

You should see the new security gate we've installed, I'm told the only
thing missing are the words Arbeit Macht Fre. It is Big n nasty.

We are installing Cogeco high speed wireless on massive 1 gig cable next
week, free wifi to all cogeco users and low fee to those who aren't. We are
working on high rez cameras next in phase 3.

ATB

John