[Public-List] Hey Gord Laco? - Hey Don

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 29 07:24:23 PDT 2008

That's what I mean Mike, it is an infamous motto found on top of the most
infamous gate in German history. Of course we aren't using the motto, but it
gives an idea as to the deterrence factor of the new security gate - 12 '
high and unclimbable / uncutable. The only thing left to do once we are done
with phase 3 would be to issue samurai swords to the members - if I had my
way we would.

Guns are too noisy and might damage the boats ; )

ATB

John